Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Bhavishya Shivayogi, one of our almunus from 2012 | Sri Sarvajna Public School.

Bhavishya Shivayogi, one of our almunus from 2012, has shown us the power of Dr.APJ Kalam's advice to students: "I have wings, I will fly". She is one of the several examples of our "Happy Child" initiative, which empowers students to dream, to have courage and to Never Give Up. She is happy to describe the importance and impact of the life skills she learnt, as part of the curriculum and her experience, at Sri Sarvajna Public School. In her words: "It's important to be resourceful with what ever we have is what has been printed in my life because of my school and the "best out of waste" activities we did year after year. I still remember we were asked to sign in the huge white canvas as a promise to always protect n save nature." Kudos to you Bhavishya for daring to dream, and being courageous. Fly High! Call/SMS/+91 91089 55566 Email: info@sarvajnaschool.edu.in Website: www.sarvajnaschool.edu.in #SriSarvajnaPublicschool #Bengaluru #kindergarten #Preschool #CBSE #covid #covid2020 #covid19 #India #jantacurfew2020


Contact

Address

Sri Sarvajna Public School
No. 7 & 8, MC Layout, Vijayanagar, Bengaluru 560040




Schools in bangalore,Schools near me, cbse schools near me, pre schools in bangalore,sri sarvajna public school, Best Cbse school in vijayanagar, Top school near me, School Admission 2020-2021, Cbse, Covid19, StayHomeStaySafe, Best pre school in Vijjaynagar, Big play ground, kindergarten






No comments:

Post a Comment